I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker. In my prior roles, I was responsible for hundreds of events, from small corporate training sessions to large, arena-size, multi-day conferences.
I quickly realized that success of an event came down to the quality of the speakers. If they hit it out of the park, we had a great event. If they didn’t, we had a not-so-great event.
Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers to make sure we had just the right fit. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations.
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years and have keynoted more than 250 events. I have also appeared on more than 30 television shows, and appeared on more than 100 syndicated and local radio shows.
I have spent most of my career in leadership development, most recently as an executive coach, lead pastor, and Xerox.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking.
I have been happily married to my wife, Melissa, for twenty-seven years. We have three children and live just outside of Hartford, Connecticut. In my free time, I enjoy traveling, working out, golfing, and riding my cruiser.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.